Our favorite science geeks have bid us adieu and all we say is that we are really grateful that there was The Big Bang Theory in the universe. The show made us feel all the emotions, it made us realize that you are intelligence is beautiful and not being the smartest in the group is okay too. It’s absolutely okay if you hate your mom, it’s okay if you still live with your parents, or don’t want to meet them at all. It’s okay to be socially awkward and make friends who are socially awkward as well. And most importantly, it’s okay to sing “Soft Kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur” lullaby to help you sleep peacefully.
Your favorite The Big Bang Theory Stars looked like this
1. Jim Parsons as Sheldon Cooper, well, Parsons, aren’t you a happy boy!
2. Christine Baranski as Dr. Hofstader, no offense Leonard but your mother is 100% pretty!
3. Mayim Bialik as Amy Farrah Fowler, don’t know much about Amy, but Mayim would definitely be regretting this picture.
4. Kate Micucci as Lucy, she was undeniably adorable as a kid, aww!
5. Sara Rue as Stephanie Bernett, from a cute little teddy bear to actually being a hot lady, she’s come a far way.
6. Sara Gilbert as Leslie Winkle is as charming as she ever was.
7. John Ross Bowie as Jerry Kripke, thank you he changed.
8. Kevin Stussman as Stuart Bloom, Stuart, you are one handsome man.
9. Karan Nayyar as Rajesh Koothrapalli, he looks as adorable as he was when he was lesser know Karan.
10. Melissa Ivy Rauch as Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz, you were one fine young lady my girl!
11. Simon Helberg as Howard Wolowitz, he definitely is cuter than I thought him to be.
12. Kaley Cuoco as Penny Hofstader, from cute to gorgeous, our “Sweetie” Penny has covered it all.
13. Johnny Galecki as Leonard Hofstader, buddy, this was a much-needed makeover.