Celebrities are known to be quite creative especially when it comes to pulling evil pranks on their co-stars. From blow-up dolls to snowmen in the White House, here are ten such super evil pranks played by famous celebs.
1. Simon Pegg Convinced Everyone That He Was Kidnapped By A Malicious Entity
He tweeted a few times about his attic door opening and closing on it’s own a few times and that he was going to investigate it after which he didn’t tweet for days. He even had his friend Nick Frost and his sister pretend that they went to check on him but they couldn’t find him home. He finally tweeted a very creepy tweet in Greek which read “They are my children now, do not try to find them” and then pretended like this never happened.
2. Michael J Fox Got A Taste Of Real Alchohol
While he was filming a scene for Back To The Future, Michael had to take a sip from a flask and which was supposed to be filled with something non-alcoholic. However, the crew had the genius idea of pulling one of the greatest evil pranks on him and filled it up with real alcohol.
3. Evil Pranks By Voice Actor Justin Roiland
On the H3H3 podcast, Ethan was joined by the voice behind the popular cartoon Rick and Morty: Justin Roiland. Both of them prank called Joel Osteen’s prayer helpline. Justin used his own Rick and Morty voices and spoke in tongues with the person handling the prayer helpline.
4. Ozzy Osbourne Pretended To Be His Own Wax Statue
And proceeded to scare the fans who were there to get their photos clicked with his statue! Quite the evil pranks these celebrities pull on their own fans!
5. Norman Reedus Glitter Bombed Co-star Andrew Lincoln
After a long and tiring day of shooting, Andrew went inside his car and turned on the ac only to be sprayed by glitter. Norman, who orchestrated the prank shot the whole thing on his phone.
6. Hannibal Buress Hired A Fake Hannibal Buress To Take His Place At The Premiere Of Spider-Man: Homecoming
Just because he couldn’t make it to the premier himself. And the fake Hannibal even managed to give a couple of interviews to the press!
7. Maisie Williams Posed As A Shop Assistant At Aero Hobbies
And proceeded to act like she didn’t have a single clue as to what Game of Thrones is.
8. Barack Obama’s Phobia Of Snowmen And The White House Staff’s Evil Pranks
Yes, that’s right, Snowmen give Barak the creeps which is why the entire White House decided to spam the oval office with Snowmen for Christmas.
9. Channing Tatum And The Very Expensive Back And Forth Evil Pranks On Taron Egerton
How was it expensive? It was because he filled up Taron Egerton’s room with blow up dolls!
10. Snape Was A Prankster!
On the sets of Harry Potter And The Prisoner of Azkaban, the late Alan Rickman planted a fart machine on Daniel Radcliffe.