Time is like a river. It doesn’t flow backwards and these before and after photos from all over the work from different points of time are proof of that statement.
1. Quai Des Nations. Paris, France (1900 – 2017)
It’s lovely how trees have replaced the set of buildings in the last hundred years.
2. Eiffel Tower. Paris, France (1888-2017)
The before and after photos of the Eiffel Tower just goes to tell you what a remarkable feat of engineering this tower is.
3. St. Louis County Courthouse. St. Louis, Missouri (1865 – 2015)
The interesting things about most of these before and after photos are the technology used then vs the technology we use now.
4. Reformer Straße. Germany (1945 – 2017)
Yep. That’s what war looks like.
5. Brandenburger Tor. Berlin, Germany (1976 – 2005)
The signs say “Attention! You are now leaving West Berlin”
6. St. Nicholas’ Church. Berlin, Germany (1939 – 2013)
The multi-storeyed buildings have slowly taken over Berlin.
7. Hotel De Ville. France (1871 – 2014)
Imagine hotels in the 19th century. Only the expensive ones would have had the luxuries we take for granted now.
8. Poznań. Poland (1968 – 2017)
I think we can all agree that the overbridge is ruining the frame big time.
9. Rue St. Placide. Paris, France (1944 – 2016)
This was at the peak of world war 2 looks how thin everyone is in the first pictures. These before and after photos of the world draws a stark contrast between their world and ours.
10. Rysstad. Norway (1888 – 2013)
It’s so good to see that they planted more trees around the place.
11. Seljestadjuvet. Odda, Norway (1887 – 2014)
Norway has done an awesome job preserving its natural environment.
12. Martin Luther Statue. Dresden, Germany (1958 – 2014)
Drezden has some crazy before and after photos from the war.
13. Hofbräuhaus München. Germany (1910 – 2017)
And that’s how you maintain a century-old building. We’ve got to take some tips from the Germans.
14. Ratajczaka, Poznań. Poland (1945 – 2017)
The structural damage was most probably the result of bombs during the world war. They’ve restored the building quite magnificently.
15. Hammerfest. Norway (1889 – 2004)
What a cute little riverside settlement.
16. More Before And After Photos Of The Eiffel Tower (1910 – 2016)
No wonder its one of the wonders of the world.
17. Osnabrück. Germany (1904 – 2016)
That’s how a town expands folks.
18. Osnabrück Central Railway Station. Germany (1965 – 2015)
Germany is going eco-friendly.
19. Osnabrück Germany (1953 – 2015)
Trust me they’re the same place.
20. St-Gervais-Et-St-Protais. France (1918 – 2017)
This is what war does.