Writing does not only mean handling a pen and paper and taking down notes. Penmanship is an art form and not everyone is really good at it. However, some handwriting pieces are so beautiful and precise that it is a treat to watch. Calligraphy has been an art since long and many art museums also have the best of pieces showcased.
Here are 12 of the best handwriting pieces which are absolutely flawless:
1. This page is written by a student from Nepal who studied in 8th grade, at that time. Perfect would be an understatement because this handwriting is no less than a beautiful font in computer.
2. The penmanship in this handmade calendar is so precise and detailed that it looks better than the printed ones. This is made by somebody’s grandmother who makes one every year for the house.
3. Taking down notes has never been so easy and fun. Thanks to this professor.
4. Not many people can write sheet music by his own hand with good precision but this musician is not one of them.
5. This is one of the most accurate handwriting pieces I have seen. The diagrams are so detailed that it’s fun to study.
6. The best handwriting pieces have been produced by people who can write in a classic style of calligraphy writing called Copperplate. It is difficult but very beautiful.
7. Jose Naranja draws images and writes about his travel stories in a book and share them online. The colourful handwriting pieces make it a treat to read.
8. Simple, yet satisfying. Whoever wrote this in a rounded font, did a brilliant job.
9. Any page with cursive writing is one of the most satisfying handwriting pieces to look at. This picture proves it. This is actually a tongue twister which says “How much would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?” and the words have been jotted down very beautifully.
10. Well, this requires immense talent. The size of the words are so small but are yet so understandable. The highlights here and there, add up to the whole look of this handwritten page.
11. This is a cute handwritten birthday wish by Kriston’s grandfather Steve. He pulled off the font of a modern Sci-Fi flick really well.
12. Without a doubt, this is one of the best handwriting pieces I have ever seen. This poem is about a raven and hence, the writer embodied “nevermore” into the raven in the best way possible.