Admit it or not, we are all addicted to social media sites like Instagram, Facebook and so on. We all love to have a good feed to impress people on the first go. To be honest though, nothing impresses more than good photography. Getting a good photo of any of your surroundings for your Instagram is tricky but definitely possible. So here are 12 of the best tricks that you can apply and become a photoshoot master in no time and with no additional equipment needed.
1. Make full use of your mobile phone by holding it near to the camera lens for a good amount of reflection.
2. You might have heard about the pinhole effect which gives you a blurry frame, thus enhancing your clicks. What you need to do is to have a small piece of paper with a hole in the middle and cover the lens with that paper itself.
3. Backdrops are very important for a good photoshoot and they are genuinely everywhere. You just have to be a little experimental with it.
4. A watering can is the best way to get the rainfall effect. Plus, you don’t even have to worry about your camera being destroyed in the rain.
5. No aesthetic photoshoot is as good, without using some neon paint and an amazing backlight.
6. Leaves can be used to create many different patterns.
7. Bubbles look really good but are equally hard to capture. Having good night is very necessary and that is why it is better if you use a couple of office lamps.
8. The period of time just after sunrise and an hour before the sunset is called “the golden hour” by many photographers. Photoshoot in these times turn out to be really good because of the natural warm light.
9. There is another period of time which is called “the blue hour” which gives all the photos a natural blue shade. The indirect sunlight a little after the sunset and a little before the sunrise is the reason for the amazing shade.
10. Clicking pictures of animals is definitely not an easy job because they, of course, don’t wait for the shot at a specific place. Carrying out a dog photoshoot is the easiest if you place a toy/something attractive above the camera.
11. Many kitchen appliances (like this) can give great effects.
12. A warm blur on your photos can be attained if you use a lighter in front of the lens of the camera.